Qualify For Fast Auto Title Loans With Minimal Requirements
Fast auto title loans might be on your mind if you’re struggling to make ends meet after a financial emergency. Thankfully, through Auto Cash USA, you can connect with a network of lenders to get urgent cash as soon as the same day you apply with minimal requirements. Here’s exactly what you’ll need to get started.
To get a loan through our vendors, you will need to have a state-issued ID, a lien-free vehicle title, and your vehicle itself for a quick inspection. If you’ve got these ready to go, you can complete an inquiry right here on our website.
Qualifying for fast auto title loans may be easier than you think, even if you’ve got poor credit. We make the process simple by connecting you with trusted vendors who have straightforward and simple requirements. In this article, we’ll review exactly what you need to get approved and how you can complete your loan request today.
What Do I Need For Fast Auto Title Loans?
When you get a title loan through our network of vendors, they only require a few items which we have listed below:
- Your driver’s license or state-issued ID
- Your lien-free car title
- Your car itself for inspection
Let’s take a closer look at each of these requirements before you get started.
Your ID is required to take out a title loan for a couple of reasons. First, to confirm that you’re over 18. Minors can’t take out title loans, so it’s important to verify your age for legal reasons.
Second, providing ID builds trust with your lender, connecting your identity to the responsibility of repaying the loan. If you don’t have a driver’s license, you can alternatively use any of the following:
- Non-driver’s license
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Birth Certificate
Anything ID government-issued with a photo of you is acceptable.
Your Lien-Free Title
A lien-free title simply denotes that there are no claims or judgments against your vehicle. If there are, then you will not be able to take out a loan. Liens are put against an asset to ensure payment. For example, a dealership, tow truck company, lender, or even the IRS can place liens against property or vehicles to ensure they are paid what they are owed.
In the case of a lender, it’s not a malicious act; it simply ensures that the risk the lender undertakes is mitigated to some extent. Of course, if there’s already a lien against your vehicle, then you cannot use the title as collateral.
To remove it, you will need to follow these steps:
- Pay the lienholder what they are owed.
- Ask them to remove the lien from the title.
- For paper titles, apply for a duplicate title at your DMV office by submitting the appropriate Lien Release Form and accompanying documents.
Your Car Itself
As you might have gathered, your car’s value is important when it comes to fast auto title loans. The more your car is worth, the more you can expect to be able to borrow—up to $15,000 with our trusted lenders.
Specifically, the representative will check your car’s VIN, title, and overall condition. Your car’s make, model, age, and maintenance all play into pricing the car on a nationally recognized scale. You can expect to get about 25-50% of the car’s value translated into your loan, although individual terms may vary.
How To Apply
Now that you understand what you need to get fast auto title loans, here’s how you can apply today!
- Fill out the online form – located here on our webpage, the online form helps our vendors discern what you could qualify for off the bat, as well as providing some essential information about yourself. When you submit the form, we’ll automatically connect you with a vendor that is right for your situation and location.
- Wait for a call – When possible, a vendor representative will contact you, review your details, and set up a meeting with you, either at a store or a location you choose.
- Attend the meeting – Go to the in-person meeting with your required items (ID, lien-free title, and vehicle) and let the representative conduct their inspection. This process usually only takes a few minutes, and afterward, they will assess if you qualify for approval.
- Get approved – If you’re approved for fast auto title loans, the money will be deposited into your bank account the same day or the following business day.
Get Your Quick Loan With Minimal Requirements Today!
When you need urgent cash, your car title is a valuable asset to consider. Auto Cash USA works with a trusted network of vendors who have minimal requirements for getting fast auto title loans. Emergencies can come out of the blue and leave you with limited options, which is when one of our vendors’ loans can help you get the urgent cash you need as soon as the same day.
If you’re ready to get started and find the amount you could qualify for, fill out our online form!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.