The Nevada Title Loan Requirements You Must Have
Traditional loans can sometimes come with hard-to-meet requirements, alienating many people who require emergency cash. However, you don't need to worry about that when getting a Nevada title loan — you only need three things to find out if you can gain approval!
In this article, we will run through the criteria you need to meet to acquire emergency cash that will allow you to pay for medical bills, higher-than-normal utility bills, veterinary fees, and more.
Everything You Need To Get A Nevada Title Loan
As we have already mentioned, you don't need many documents to find out if you can get a Nevada title loan. Instead, you only need to find the following three items, which we will go over in more detail throughout the sections below.
1. A Government-Issued Identification
First, you need a government-issued ID. Our direct loan lenders work with all types of identification documents, including but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Passport card
- Driver's license
- Student ID card
- Military service member ID card
- Military dependent's ID card
- Tribal card
As long as the document displays your entire legal name, your photo, and your date of birth, you can use it. Although, you must be at least 18 years old to get a Nevada title loan.
2. A Lien-Free Title To Your Vehicle
Second, Auto Cash USA's direct lenders require a lien-free vehicle title to use as the collateral to secure the loan. While other titles do exist, you won't be able to use them to get a title loan.
Another point to note is that you need to have the title registered in your name. As you can probably imagine, lenders cannot give you a loan if some of your documents contain other people's names.
If your title is not in your name, make sure you request a transfer from your local DMV office before trying to apply for a title loan. It will save you a lot of hassle — not to mention time and disappointment.
3. The Vehicle Itself
Third and finally, you must have the vehicle that corresponds to your lien-free title. Our direct lenders only deal with cars, vans, or trucks, so please do not try to apply if you have a motorcycle, boat, tractor, RV, or any other mode of transport.
Title loan lenders utilize your vehicle to establish the amount of money you can qualify for if you are approved. Since they do not request a perfect credit score, they establish your affordability by the van, truck, or car you own. To figure out how much your vehicle is worth, title loan lenders will inspect your vehicle to assess the following factors:
- Make and model — Some cars are more money than others, thanks to high-quality manufacturers, packages, and technologically advanced features. If you own a high-end vehicle, you should expect to qualify for a higher loan amount.
- Age and odometer reading — They consider your mileage and the vehicle's age together to find out whether it's deemed high, average, or low mileage. Average mileage is considered to be between 10,000 and 12,000 miles per year. So, you won't have to worry about excessive price depreciation if you have a two-year-old vehicle with 24,000 miles on the clock, for example.
- Service history — Complete service histories will boost the value of your vehicle as the likelihood of major repairs is slimmer.
- Mechanical condition — Looking after the inner workings of your vehicle serves you well. Cars in good shape are worth more.
- Cosmetic condition — Stained interiors, bumps, dents, scratches, and any other cosmetic damage sullies its worth.
Using Your Documents And Vehicle To Get A Nevada Title Loan
If you can meet the title loan requirements above, you're in luck — you're on your way to find out if you can be approved for a loan by one of our direct lenders! Here's how to use your items to secure a title loan:
- Start the process by utilizing the secure inquiry form on the Auto Cash USA website.
- Once that’s done, one of our licensed vendors will appoint a representative to give you a call to help you through the process. At that time, they'll set up an appointment for you to meet them at a location of your choice to look at your title and vehicle.
- You'll meet with the representative either at the nearest store location or at another location so that they can assess your vehicle and your other items. They will determine, based on these items, if you qualify for approval and how much they can lend you.
- If you are approved, they will go over their loan terms and their final paperwork. If you agree with the terms and they'ved answered all of your questions, you can go ahead and sign the paperwork.
- Once you are finished, the money you are approved for will either arrive that same day or the next bank business day at the latest.
Get A Nevada Title Loan From Auto Cash USA's Direct Lenders Today!
You need a lien-free title, vehicle, and government-issued ID to find out if you qualify for a Nevada title loan. If you have these items, you can kickstart proceedings by completing the online inquiry form.
Once your information is received, one of the loan representatives from the direct lender’s location near you will be in touch to help get you started. So don't hesitate any longer and fill out the online form on our website to begin!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.