How To Get A Loan In An Hour Or Less
Getting a loan in an hour or less seems like a dream — or an impossibility. However, that isn't the case. With a fast title loan, you get approved within an hour!
By using one of Auto Cash USA's direct loan lenders, you can receive up to $15,000 to pay for emergencies like medical bills, home repairs, and veterinary fees (especially for out-of-hours urgent care that may not be covered under your pet insurance).
In the following sections, we'll uncover how to get this type of loan from one of our reputable lenders, so you can make the best decision for you and your family.
Everything You Need For A Fast Title Loan
Before we jump straight into the process, you won't be surprised to learn that such loans require a few things to establish your affordability.
While our lenders do not place as much weight on your credit score as traditional lenders, they do require a few things for eligibility. For a title loan, the amount you can borrow depends on the value of your vehicle. With that in mind, you must have the following to qualify.
You can use a car, truck, or van to get a fast title loan. Our lenders do not accept other vehicles like tractors, RVs, ATVs, trailers, boats, or motorcycles. The following factors to determine how much it's worth (and thus, how much you can borrow):
· Make and model- since some are more expensive than others.
· Age- plays a huge part. Generally speaking, cars lose around 60% of their initial value during their first five years of life. So, older cars aren't worth as much as their newer counterparts. However, that doesn't apply to classic vehicles (they tend to be worth more than their newer cousins!).
· Mileage- also comes into play. Although, they consider this in line with its age to figure out whether it has high, average, or low mileage. As a general rule, 10,000 to 12,000 miles a year is the average.
· Condition- the better shape it's in, the more it's worth. A complete service history will heighten this factor.
· Modifications- are also considered. The presence of custom paint jobs, spoilers, and decals can decrease its worth as other people may not have the same love for such additions as you do.
Whether you use a driver's license, passport, or another form of government-given identification, you need to supply it to the lender. They use it to ensure you are of legal age to obtain a fast title loan. Therefore, the document you choose must show your name, date of birth, and a picture that allows them to match you to your ID.
Our lenders work only with lien-free titles. These documents prove you own your vehicle outright without any outstanding loans against it. If you have any judgments, you will have to pay them off before getting a title loan.
How To Get A Fast Title Loan
If you can provide the above-mentioned items, you can move on to the crux of the matter — how to get a fast title loan.
It's brilliantly easy to do, you just have to follow the five simple steps listed below:
- First, the form — The initial form sends your request straight to one of our direct lenders. They have representatives on the other end checking incoming requests regularly, so you'll move on to the next stage pretty quickly.
- Then, the phone call — During the phone conversation (which doesn't take up too much of your time), one of their representatives will ensure you have the requirements and ask you to set up a meeting date, time, and location (i.e., your house or your workplace). For the quickest service, you should ask for an appointment on the same day.
- Next, the face-to-face meeting — Their representative will meet you at the pre-agreed date, time, and location. You must ensure you have your title, vehicle, and ID ready to go. They will inspect your vehicle, verify its VIN, and establish how much you can borrow based on that. If you're happy with the amount, they'll request your signature on a few forms.
- After that, the e-signature — Your loan packet will be emailed to you. It requires a digital signature to be sent back before the money is released.
- Finally, the money hits your bank account — This could happen on the same day or the following business day. This will depend on the time of day you request your loan.
Get A Fast Title Loan From One Of Auto Cash USA's Lenders Now!
Getting a fast title loan is easier than you may have believed, provided you have an ID, a lien-free title, and a car, truck, or van to use as collateral.
To kickstart the process and fund your emergency today, just fill in the five-minute form and one of our direct lenders will be in touch shortly after.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.