Do I Need Good Credit To Get Idaho Title Loans?
With the help of Auto Cash USA you can find a direct lender offering Idaho title loans up to $15,000 to fund emergencies like medical bills, home repairs, or urgent same-day travel costs.
But the best part is that you don't need good credit to qualify! Our direct lenders use other factors to determine approval.
In this article, we'll cover the requirements and process of getting a title loan in Boise, Idaho.
Is Good Credit Needed To Get Idaho Title Loans?
As we have already established, you don't need a good credit score to secure Idaho title loans. In fact, you don't even need a fair one — a bad rating can still equate to title loan approval.
Our direct lenders utilize the value of your vehicle to establish how much they can offer you and your affordability.
Let's take a deeper look at each of the requirements.
While most people tend to use their driver's licenses to satisfy this requirement, you can pick from a wide range of government-issued photographic IDs, such as:
- Passport or passport card
- Military service identification
- Military dependent's ID card
- Student ID card
Please note that it must display your date of birth, name, and portrait. Our vendors use it to prove you are who you say you are and that you're over 18 years of age.
Lien-Free Title To Your Vehicle
Many types of car titles exist. But, when requesting a title loan, you can only use a lien-free version because it proves that you own your vehicle outright without any outstanding judgments or liens.
When you are approved for a title loan, the vendor will place a lien on your title as collateral. Once you repay it, the lien will be removed. Therefore, a lien-free title is required to begin the process.
It's worth noting that you don't have to relinquish your vehicle throughout the loan term. You can continue using it as normal.
Your, Truck, Car, Or Van
By now, it's evident that your vehicle is a requirement. After all, lenders use it to establish the amount of money you can borrow.
While it may be tempting to get the highest amount available, only apply for what you need. Otherwise, you're just paying off an unnecessarily large amount.
To discover how much you could qualify for, the lender will assess the value of your car, truck, or van by considering:
- Age — The older your vehicle, the less it's worth. Cars lose the majority of their value in the first five years.
- Odometer reading — Higher mileage indicates more wear and tear. Thus, it could lower the value. Although, lenders consider your car's mileage in relation to its age.
- Make and Model — Premium vehicles come with superior features and higher price tags. Therefore, providing larger title loan amounts.
- Condition — Lenders consider cosmetic and mechanical conditions. The more well-looked-after your vehicle is, the more it is worth.
How To Get Title Loans In Boise, ID
With all the requirements in mind, follow the steps below to get a title loan in Boise, Idaho from one of our direct lenders:
- Start online using the secure inquiry form on this website.
- Once we receive your information, we'll connect you to one of our licensed direct lenders, who will continue the process.
- They will call you to determine how much money you can qualify for and your monthly repayments. At the same time, you'll be asked to establish a meeting location. The vendor will come to your home or workplace.
- When they arrive, they will inspect your vehicle, verify its VIN, and request your signature on a few forms if you are happy with the amount they offer.
- After the face-to-face appointment, the lender will send you the loan packet via email. Please provide an e-signature so they can release the funds.
- Your money will be available and appear in your bank account within one working day. Our licensed vendors will work hard to release your title loan funds the same day you apply. However, their success in this department will depend on the time of day you apply. If you apply later in the day your funds will be released the next business day.
Submit Your Request For Idaho Title Loans Right Now!
You don't need good credit to get Idaho title loans because lenders use your vehicle's value to establish your maximum borrowing amount.
If you own a car, van, or truck outright, getting a title loan in Idaho is easy. Just start the process by completing the inquiry form, and we'll connect you with the perfect lender for you.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.