What Do I Need To Get A Vehicle Title Loan?
Applying for a loan is historically a painstaking process, but vehicle title loans are different. In contrast, they are known for being fast and easy.
It doesn’t take pages of paperwork to get a vehicle title loan. In fact, with just a few simple steps, borrowers can get up to $15,000 from one of our direct lenders.
With some basic information, you could get approved for a vehicle title loan in just half an hour.
What You’ll Need To Get A Title Loan
To apply for a vehicle title loan with an Auto Cash USA lender, you only need 3 things:
- Identification - This can be your driver’s license or any other government-issued I.D.
- Lien-Free Car Title - For this type of loan, your vehicle is the collateral, so the title must be lien-free and in your name only. Vehicle title loans are not an option for people who still owe on their vehicle. You will need the actual title, not a copy.
- An Inspection - The final step in the loan request process is having your vehicle inspected by a loan representative. This brief once-over verifies basic information about the car, like the make, model, and VIN, as well as rating its condition.
And just like that, you are ready to apply for a title loan!
What You Won’t Need
There is a lot of misinformation surrounding title loan requirements, so to clear some of that up, let’s list the things you won’t need in order to apply. These requirements often make it hard for hardworking individuals to secure a traditional loan, which is why they look for alternate loan types.
- Proof of employment - You won’t have to provide a recent paycheck stub or any other proof that you are employed when applying for a vehicle title loan. Because the vehicle itself secures the loan, there is little need for the lender to see proof of employment. Title lenders also recognize that some people’s income is from other sources, like government benefits or alimony.
- Perfect credit - Title lenders aren’t looking for great credit scores, either. Auto Cash USA lenders usually don’t even do a credit check when considering an applicant. People with good credit, bad credit, or no credit are welcome to apply.
- A car - There are even ways around getting a vehicle title loan if you don’t have a car. You may also use a truck or van, and depending on the lender, possibly another vehicle type that requires a title for purchase, but you will need to speak with a representative to find out more. As long as it is paid for and in your name, a vehicle can be used as collateral for a title loan.
- A vehicle in pristine condition - Even an older car can be used for a title loan. The make, model, age, and condition are all taken into account when the loan officer is evaluating the vehicle. The amount you are approved for is a result of their inspection, but these factors won’t completely disqualify most vehicles.
As you can see, title lenders make it easy for almost anyone to apply and get approved for vehicle title loans. Be advised, though, that these things may be required for other types of loans.
How To Apply
There are two simple ways to apply for a vehicle title loan through an Auto Cash USA lender.
Find A Location Near You
You can request a loan representative come to you as an added convenience or take your car and required documents directly to a lender. With locations in 17 states across the U.S., many people find this option quick and easy.
Get Started Online
Begin by completing the secure inquiry form with some basic information.
Once submitted, someone will call you back from a location that is convenient for you. During this call, you will discuss the predicted amount of your loan and your payment plan. You’ll also set up an appointment to meet so that the loan representative can verify information, such as the VIN and your identity.
If You Are Approved For A Vehicle Title Loan
In as little as 30 minutes, you could be approved for a title loan. The only paperwork you’ll have to handle is a loan packet with your loan terms inside.
Everything else is handled electronically. You will sign e-documents, and the money is deposited into your account the same day or the next business day.
Apply Today If You Need Cash Fast
Vehicle title loans are a way to get money for life’s little emergencies. We’ve all had them, but not everyone is financially prepared for a major home repair, extensive car trouble, or sudden illness.
If you find yourself in one of these situations and need money quickly, apply for a title loan with an Auto Cash USA lender today.
If you have questions about the loan terms or application process, a knowledgeable loan representative will be there to guide you through every step.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.