What You Need To Do To Get Your First Title Pawn Online
A title pawn online can be a valuable resource to consider if other prospective financial resources have left you high and dry. Here’s exactly what you need to do to get your first title pawn online through one of the vendors connected with Auto Cash USA.
Start by completing the inquiry form we provide right here on our website. Once done, we’ll do the rest of the work to get you connected with the right vendor for your needs. They’ll take it from there, and a certified loan associate will give you a call to explain the details of the loan process.
Does it still seem a bit daunting to get started? Don’t worry. We’ll highlight exactly what this type of loan is, what you’ll need to bring to the meeting, and how the loan process works.
What Is A Title Pawn?
This is a borrowing opportunity that uses your vehicle title to mitigate risk for the lender, a title pawn online is an alternative to traditional borrowing options. It’s secured in that you put up your car’s title as collateral, and our vendors place a lien against it to incentivize you to repay the loan according to the terms. A lien is a legal way to secure payment of a debt.
Of course, once the loan is repaid, the lien will be removed. Throughout the duration of the loan, you can use your car freely as you would under normal circumstances; just be sure to keep to the repayment schedule.
What You’ll Need To Secure A Loan
To help take some of the stress off during a financial emergency, our loan requirements are super simple to understand. When you go in person to meet with a representative from one of our vendors, please bring along the following:
- Your lien-free title – As mentioned, our vendors need to place a lien against your vehicle to protect their interests. This is standard for all lenders, but it’s important to recognize that a car title cannot be used as collateral with a lien already on it. Please make sure there are no liens on your title when you apply.
- Your ID – Next, you’ll need to provide a valid form of ID. Traditionally, that would be your driver’s license, but an international ID, military ID, or student ID is all acceptable.
- Your car itself for inspection – When one of our vendor’s associates meets with you in person, they’ll need to inspect your car to assess its value, as well as verify the title and VIN.
The Title Pawn Online Process, Demystified
Now that you know what title pawns are and how they work, here’s our easy step-by-step procedure to get one:
- Submit the inquiry form online; we’ll get you in touch with one of our trusted vendors.
- Wait for them to call you back and schedule a meeting to review your required items and your vehicle. They’ll also have you sign some documents.
- E-sign the loan packet emailed to you, and, if you were approved to get a loan, you’ll receive your money that day or the following business day.
FAQs For First-Time Borrowers
Do I Need A Title Loan?
Sometimes, a title loan isn’t the best option, and you should always carefully consider your ability to repay before you apply to get any type of loan.
With that being said, title loans can prove to be more effective at tackling debt or major expenses, especially when compared to the damage that not paying can do to your finances. Our customers tend to use these loans for the following:
- Expensive repairs
- Costly medical bills
- Utility bills
- Business travel expenses
Do I Have A Shot At Being Approved If My Credit Is Bad?
You can still apply for a title pawn if you have poor credit. Keep in mind that your credit will be checked by our vendors, but it may not prevent you from getting the loan.
What Does Lien-Free Mean?
Lien-free simply means that you have complete ownership of your vehicle, without any outstanding loans or judgments against it.
Liens can be placed against your car by your dealership, towing companies, or, in rare cases, the government. To remove them, pay the person to whom you owe money and ask them to remove the lien.
Get Started On Your Loan Request Today!
A title pawn online might seem unfamiliar if it’s your first time inquiring online, but Auto Cash USA takes all of the hassles out of finding a trusted lender. Our network of certified vendors will help you with the title loan process to get the emergency cash you need—up to as much as $15,000.
If that sounds like a promising option to you, then complete the inquiry form right here on our website, and we’ll get you connected with someone to help with the rest of the title pawn online process.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.