How To Make Sure You Are Eligible For Title Loans In San Antonio, TX
Getting approved for title loans in San Antonio, TX is easy with an Auto Cash USA lender. Within just 30 minutes of applying, many customers across the U.S. have cash in hand for any number of personal reasons.
To ensure that you are eligible for San Antonio title loans and to improve your chances of getting approved quickly, we can give you an insider’s take on what you’ll need to do and what to bring with you when you apply.
What To DO
To be eligible for San Antonio title loans, you can either apply in person at one of our lender's nationwide locations, call an office near you to initiate your loan or submit an online inquiry here on our website.
In any event, you will speak with someone at an office within your home state who is familiar with all the regulations surrounding title loans. This person will be responsible for compiling your loan documents and inspecting your vehicle to determine its value, while also verifying its VIN and lien-free status.
The final step in getting title loans in San Antonio, TX is to arrange a meeting with the loan representative so they can do all of the aforementioned tasks. This meeting takes just a few minutes and can be held anywhere you and your rep agree on, including their home office or some other convenient location.
What To BRING
You only need to bring 3 things to be eligible for title loans in San Antonio, TX:
- Your government-issued I.D. - Most people bring their driver’s license because they always have it with them, but you can present any official photo I.D.
- A vehicle - To use a vehicle for a title loan, you must own it, free and clear. If you own multiple vehicles and need maximum cash, choose the one that has the highest value because that’s what your loan max will be based on.
- The title to your vehicle - The title secures the loan, not the vehicle itself. Therefore, you surrender only the title at the time of the contract, and then you get it back when the loan is paid in full. You are able to use your vehicle as usual during the loan period.
Are There Any Other Requirements?
Our trusted affiliates are available to answer any of your more complex questions about title loans in San Antonio, TX, but here are a few more simple things we can tell you that will make sure you are eligible for a San Antonio title loan:
- You must be 18 or older to get a title loan. No one under the age of 18 can enter into a legally binding contract. For that matter, you must be 18 to get a registration, title, and insurance, so you probably wouldn’t have the necessary documentation if you are under 18 anyway.
- Internet access. This is really only a requirement if you plan to start your title lender search online (which it looks like you already have if you’re reading this). A secure connection is best since you will be transmitting personal information.
- Some proof of income. Generally, this would be a paycheck stub, but you could also present proof of government benefits, alimony, or other forms of regular income. Your most recent bank statement may provide enough proof of income on its own.
What ISN’T Required?
This is an interesting question and one that should definitely be answered by someone who knows title loans well.
- You don’t need a bank account to get a title loan.
- You also don’t need good credit. Customers with any type of credit are eligible to apply at our lender locations across the country.
- You won’t be required to surrender your vehicle. Our lenders don’t believe in withholding your means of transportation in order to secure your loan.
Concern about one or more of these areas often prevents potential customers from applying for a title loan. They assume they won’t be eligible due to one or more of these circumstances.
But if they had simply called or chatted online with a loan representative, that misunderstanding could have been cleared up, and they could’ve had the extra cash to handle an unexpected expense.
Becoming Eligible For Title Loans Takes Minutes…
…and getting approved might, too!
After your in-person meeting, the loan representative will submit all your documents immediately. Within minutes, you could find out if you are approved for San Antonio title loans.
Funds from Auto Cash USA lenders are generally deposited the same day or the next business day, providing relief from the financial issues you are dealing with.
Title loans in San Antonio, TX can give you up to $15,000 in one deposit for emergencies or other expenses. Start by filling out the simple form on our website to find out how much you qualify for and where the closest office is located.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.