Who Is Eligible For A Title Loan In Wisconsin?
When it comes to getting a title loan in Wisconsin, we here at Auto Cash USA can help you out. We make sure to connect you with lenders that can help you get the quick cash you need. The process is simple and quick to get through. And we make sure you know exactly who is eligible for a title loan. So if you are thinking about getting a title loan, use this guide to see if you are eligible.
Use This Guide To Find Out Who Can Get A Title Loan
1. Anyone Over The Age Of 18
Essentially, anybody over the age of 18 years old can apply to get a title loan in Wisconsin if they own a vehicle. However, keep in mind that you will need to prove you are over 18 by providing a valid form of valid state-issued photo ID. We usually ask for your driver’s license – which you should have if you are already driving – but you can use other forms of state-issued photo ID.
2. Anybody Who Owns A Vehicle Outright
If you own a car, truck, or van outright, you can get a title loan in Wisconsin. Just be aware that our lenders don't accept motorcycles, RVs, trailers, tractors, or other automobiles. And you must supply your lien-free title to prove you have no outstanding judgments or liens on it. If you have a different type of title or the information found inside is incorrect, you can't get this type of loan.
3. Wisconsin Residents
It probably goes without saying, but you must be a Wisconsin resident to acquire a title loan in the state. Living outside the state's boundaries will not allow you to receive the loan you want with our lenders. And if you are a Wisconsin resident, all you have to do is fill out our online form and we will be able to connect you with the nearest lender to you!
4. Borrowers With Bad Credit
When it comes to our credit requirements, you can get a Wisconsin title loan if you have bad credit. Unlike traditional loans that require a near-perfect credit score, we won’t automatically turn you away if you have poor credit. It's worth checking whether you have bad credit before getting a title loan. See how yours stacks up against VantageScore and FICO below:
- 300 to 499 is a very poor score.
- 500 to 600 is a poor score.
- 601 to 660 is a fair score.
- 661 to 780 is a good score.
- 781 to 850 is an excellent score.
- 300 to 579 is a poor score.
- 580 to 669 is a fair score.
- 670 to 739 is a good score.
- 740 to 799 is a very good score.
- 800 to 850 is an exceptional score.
How To Get A Title Loan In Wisconsin
If you’ve gone down this list and feel like you are eligible, you need to figure out how much you could borrow. With a title loan from one of our lenders, you can get up to $15,000. The specific amount you receive, however, depends on the value of your vehicle. Our licensed vendors consider the following factors when deciding your car's worth:
- Age — The older your vehicle, the less it's worth unless you have a classic car.
- Mileage — Usually, the higher the odometer reading, the less it's worth. But lenders consider mileage and age in tandem to figure out whether yours has a higher-than-average reading.
- Condition — They'll look at the mechanical and cosmetic conditions to determine if there is any major damage to your vehicle.
- Make and model — Luxury cars come with higher price tags, meaning you stand a better chance at getting the larger loan amounts.
Once you understand who is eligible for a title loan in Wisconsin and you know how much you could get, you are ready to start our process. Like we said in the beginning, the title loan process is simple and quick for anyone to get through. In fact, in just 30 minutes, you could find out if you are approved and for how much! Just follow the steps below to get started:
- Submit our online form to start the process of getting a title loan in Wisconsin.
- We will connect you with a licensed vendor with a team specializing in title loans.
- A loan representative from the nearest Wisconsin title loan location will give you a call to figure out how much you can borrow and the value of your monthly repayment.
- The representative from that lender will meet you at the agreed time to deliver your loan documents, verify your car's VIN, and acquire your signature.
- After the meeting, they will email you the final documents for an e-signature.
- Once everything is complete, you can receive the money either the same day or the next.
Get Connected With A Title Loan Lender In Wisconsin Today!
If you are hit with emergency expenses, there is no reason you have to struggle on your own. Get the help you need and the quick cash you require from a title loan in Wisconsin. Just use our guide to find out if you are eligible. If you are, fill out our online form and we will connect you with a trustworthy Wisconsin lender as soon as today.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.