Auto Title Loans Explained: How It Works And What To Remember
If you need money and have a car to spare, you’re in luck. Auto Cash USA can connect you with a direct lender that can get you up to $15,000 for your vehicle title! But you would probably like to know auto title loans explained before you apply. After all, the amounts can easily reach thousands of dollars.
Applying for a title loan is surprisingly easy. Much of the process can be accomplished online in as little as 30 minutes. Sites like ours let you inquire online, then match you with a vendor that fits your needs. If you think an auto title loan may be right for you, keep reading for more information!
How Do Auto Title Loans Work?
An auto title loan lets you borrow a certain amount of money using your car’s title as collateral. You can get 25–50% of a vehicle’s value this way! The exact amount depends on the make, model, and condition of your vehicle, so a representative must inspect your car to ascertain its value.
Once your car has been inspected, you should receive the amount discussed within a day or two. You will have a certain amount of time to repay the loan, during which you can still drive your car as usual.
Auto title loans are known for being a quick, easy way to get cash. Many vendors work with bad or no credit, so don’t let that stop you. Most vendors also accept multiple types of currencies.
What You Need To Apply
With auto title loans explained, we will now discuss what you need to get one. Before filling out an inquiry form online, you will need some documents and information.
To fill out our form, you will need:
- A driver’s license or state-issued ID. Ask your representative about passports, military IDs, and the like.
- A lien-free title to your vehicle. This means that your vehicle must be paid off before applying for a title loan. It must also be in your name.
- Your vehicle. This must be inspected by a representative. The mileage, condition, age, make, and model all impact your vehicle’s value. Prepare this information to the best of your ability.
Where To Go To Complete The Process
After getting approved, you must have your vehicle inspected. We have many locations and partners across the country, so it should not be hard to find a good place to meet with your representative. Check our website for a location near you. However, many representatives are willing to come to you instead of you going to them. Convenient!
Is An Auto Title Loan Right For Me?
Getting an auto title loan should not be taken lightly. There may be thousands of dollars involved, depending on the value of your car. This money should only be used to cover major expenses such as…
- Unexpected medical bills
- Home repairs
- Rent payments
- Emergency travel
- Auto repairs on another vehicle
Please use your loan money responsibly!
How To Get An Auto Title Loan
Now that we have auto title loans explained, here’s how to get started with one of our vendors:
1. Get your documents ready.
2. Fill out our online inquiry form.
3. Wait. A representative from one of our direct lenders will call you shortly.
4. Arrange to meet with the representative. It is often easiest to meet at one of our locations, but the representative can also come to you.
5. Once approved, you should receive your cash very soon.
If you qualify, you will be well on your way to a substantial amount of money! The exact amount of time will vary with your approval. Most customers receive title loan funds within a day of being approved.
Remember These Points!
Even after having auto title loans explained, there are some important things to remember when talking to the representative:
- Auto title loans can pay off major emergencies.
- Much of the loan process, including payment, can be done online.
- You do not sell your vehicle; you pay with your vehicle’s value.
- Many of our partners will work with you regardless of your credit score.
- We do not sell loans ourselves; we work with loan vendors in your area.
- The inspection will determine the value of your car based on condition and a nationally-recognized pricing guide.
- Even though we have auto title loans explained, don’t be afraid to ask your representative questions. It’s always better to ask!
Get Started Today
After having auto title loans explained, you can now get started at Auto Cash USA. It is surprisingly easy to begin and representatives are standing by to assist you today.
To begin, fill out the online inquiry form, and a representative will come to you! You can even set up payment arrangements to pay online.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.