How Can I Get Auto Cash Using My Vehicle Title?
Did you know you could use your vehicle title to access auto cash loans through Auto Cash USA lenders? It’s true!
There’s no reason for you to get caught up in a financial crisis when our vendors are ready and waiting to loan you money based on the value of your vehicle.
And the best part is that you get to keep your car even while the title is being used as collateral. If you are new to title loans, keep reading for the details about getting cash for your title.
How Do Title Loans Work?
Auto cash loans are based on the value of the vehicle, not your past credit history or employment status, which makes them completely different from the traditional loan requirements that you are probably familiar with.
Title loans are generally easier to obtain than bank loans. There is a higher risk for the lenders, but that’s nothing for you to worry about, especially when you need money fast.
When you acquire a title loan, your title is used as collateral. But as stated above, you get to keep your car for the duration of the loan so you can still go about your daily activities, like going to work or school.
A loan that offers cash using vehicle title can be repaid in several different ways. Your loan agent will discuss those details with you after you submit the simple online inquiry form providing the basic information they need to contact you directly.
How Do I Get A Title Loan?
We have lenders across the country to meet your financial needs. Getting cash using vehicle title options is very common, and it’s easy to get started.
To find your local office and get in touch with a representative, you can start online from anywhere.
Just fill out the basic info request on our website. This information is securely transferred to one of our many vendors across the USA.
No further action is needed on your part. An agent from the location closest to you will call you and arrange the details. They will discuss how much auto cash you are approved for, and your individualized payment plan, obtain your email for future paperwork, and set up an appointment to inspect your vehicle.
Once this phone call is done, your cash-using vehicle title request will be put into motion.
Next, you’ll meet with your loan rep at the appointed time and place so they can verify the VIN and other key details for the loan. You will need a valid state-issued photo ID and your lien-free vehicle title for this step as well.
And just like that, your loan request is complete. Most customers have their decision in a half hour, and their money is deposited into their personal checking account the same day or the next business day.
This generally depends on what time you initiate your title loan inquiry. Loans processed earlier in the day are more likely to be completed the same day.
Here’s What You’ll Need
Auto Cash USA vendors pride themselves on fast, secure loan options. Getting auto cash loans shouldn’t be a huge headache, because chances are, you’re already dealing with a crisis that has put you in need of immediate cash.
Here’s all you need to get started:
- Identification – A driver’s license or any other state or government-issued ID will work.
- Title -The title to the vehicle should be lien-free and in your name only. If someone else’s name is on the title, you’ll need to have it transferred to your name before applying. You can do this at your local DMV.
- Vehicle - Once your loan is in the approval stage, a loan agent will need to examine the vehicle in person to verify the condition and set a loan maximum.
And Here’s What You Won’t Need…
- Good credit - We invite anyone to apply for title loans, regardless of your credit status. You just need to be 18 or older in order to apply.
- References - Our lenders won’t ask for anyone’s name or phone number to verify your ability to repay the loan. This is another way title loans differ from traditional loans.
- A new car - Your loan amount is based on the value of the vehicle. Therefore, anyone is welcome to apply, even if you drive an older car that isn’t in pristine condition.
- Patience - Our lenders process loan approvals and payments quickly, so you won’t find yourself waiting days to find out if you’re approved and even longer to get your money.
To get money using your vehicle title, start by filling out the form on our website, and you’ll soon be connected to a representative who can guide you through the rest of the process.
If time is of the essence and you need cash sooner rather than later, an auto cash loan may be just what you are looking for. With easy requirements and a quick loan process, emergency cash can be in your hands as soon as today.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.